Monday, 2 January 2017

Bout of Books 18 Goals & Updates

Let's do this!

Time Devoted to Reading
I'm going to be reading as much as I can throughout the week, keeping in mind that I'll be working a few days and be doing other "life" stuff as well.

My Goals
  • Read 700 pages (or 100 pages/day)
  • Keep up with daily updates
  • Have fun!

Books to Read
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
  • Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
  • El Deafo by Cece Bell
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. #1 by Hiromu Arakawa

Updates

Monday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of books I've started today:
Number of books I've finished today:
Books read from:
Totals:

Tuesday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of books I've started today:
Number of books I've finished today:
Books read from:
Totals:

Wednesday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of books I've started today:
Number of books I've finished today:
Books read from:
Totals:

Thursday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of books I've started today:
Number of books I've finished today:
Books read from:
Totals:

Friday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of books I've started today:
Number of books I've finished today:
Books read from:
Totals:

Saturday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of books I've started today:
Number of books I've finished today:
Books read from:
Totals:

Sunday
Number of pages I've read today:
Number of books I've started today:
Number of books I've finished today:
Books read from:
Totals:

No comments:

Post a Comment