Sunday 7 January 2018

Bout of Books 21 is here!


Hello everyone! The Bout of Books read-a-thon is upon us once again! I missed participating in the three that were held last year, and I'm trying to also have a better reading year this year, so I figured it would be a good idea for me to jump in on my favourite read-a-thon in its January session. ;)

For those of you who aren't familiar with Bout of Books, here's its official blurb from the lovely people who run it:

"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
- From the Bout of Books team"

This year I'm going to be doing things quite a bit differently. My goals aren't going to be nearly as ambitious and I'm also just going to do one, big update post instead of a separate one for each day, as I've never seemed to keep up with posting daily updates throughout the entire week in the past. Hopefully this will allow me to finally make it through all 7 days. ;]

And... that's it for now, I suppose. I'll be back with my goals and update post tomorrow though, so keep an eye out for that. And I hope, for all of you also participating, that you have a good week, full of lots of reading and fun. :)

Happy read-a-thoning everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm certainly going to try. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you've been having fun with Bout of Books and been getting a lot of reading done! Good luck with today and tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete